Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dear Addition-Elle

You have been good to me over the last few years - soothed my serial shopping addiction and cured my wardrobe blues...you dressed me in style and reasonable comfort, and although I hated your label sizes you still satisfied my needs.
But sadly (happily) I've made some changes in my life, I no longer need you and please forgive me but I don't think I'm in love with you any more... To be perfectly blunt...I never want to see you again. I will never be back...
Please be strong and don't take this too hard - always remember ....it's not you...it's me... 
PS - I must confess that I have left you for someone else - Reitman's - the regular size section! (I know its a bit incestuous...but I've always been somewhat of a rebel at heart! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Marlene. I am so close to saying goodbye to the plus sizes